[alberg30] Re: Weather Cloths

Jacques Guerette Jacques.Guerette.jguerett at nt.com
Tue Nov 17 08:27:29 PST 1998

From: "Jacques Guerette" <Jacques.Guerette.jguerett at nt.com>

Jack VanderLoo and I are old buddies.  The boat is called Aldabi and I was
supposed to be with him for part of his trip.  Couldn't make it though
'cause of business problems.  Jack has the boat "put to bed" for the winter
so I thought it might be easier to get a grate from someone else. Jack is my
plan B.

I moved to Ottawa from Toronto about a year ago.  Used to sail out of the
Lakeshore Y.C.  You can't go wrong sailing Lake Ontario in an Alberg!

Jacques