[alberg30] Re: Alberg 32

Guy Lalonde guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 18 17:10:40 PST 1998

From: "Guy Lalonde" <guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca>

Paul,
I am not familiar with the Alberg designed Sprite, so I can't
help you there... sorry. As for the Alberg 32 I had never heard
of it until it came up on this mailing list. As a strange coincidence,
a friend from my sailing club, who is in the market for a 30 or +
footer, dropped by tonight . He mentionned he was considering
an Alberg 32 ( ??? ). The owner told him there were only 4 that
were built. He hasn't seen the boat yet but from pictures he saw
ot the interior, it may look like a kit boat.

Take care,
Guy    Cyrena #466
guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca