[alberg30] Re: Alberg 32

Matthew Wynn mattwynn at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 23 16:27:15 PST 1998

From: Matthew Wynn <mattwynn at ns.sympatico.ca>

> Dear Alex,Rita, and Paul

	I remembered reading an article in Canadian Yachting's "Top 80 Boating
Reviews" a bit of a history on Alberg Boats so I looked it up. According
to one of the writers - Paul Howard, Allan Nye Scott built 200 Alberg
22's, 80 Alberg 29's, and 8 Alberg 34's at his facility near Belleville,
Ont., from 1975 until ending production in 1986.
	Whitby Boat Works built the Alberg 30 and 37. No mention of an Alberg
32.
				Regards
					Matthew Wynn
					#424 Tazar