[alberg30] Alberg

Rudy rmarks at sunlink.net
Tue Oct 27 08:36:26 PST 1998

From: Rudy <rmarks at sunlink.net>

Ahoy Alberg Owners,
I have been scanning the net and reading all I can about this boat. From
everything that I have read, I am impressed with the craftsmanship. I am
also quite impressed with the pride the owners have. I live in Central
PA and have yet to see one of these boats with my own eyes in person.  I
was wondeing if any of you boat owners would perhaps be willing to give
my wife and I a tour of your craft. Neither of us have ever been on a
sail boat, we have a houseboat that we float on the Susquehanna River.
We would like to be able to have a ride on a sail boat to see if we
would like to switch our mode of water travel. Thanks for your time.
Happy sailing,
Rudy & Deb