[alberg30] Repowering

Thomas Hamill TDHamill at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 27 12:00:18 PST 1998

From: TDHamill at worldnet.att.net (Thomas Hamill)

Thought I'd pass along the following from rec.boats.cruising
__________________
Michael E. Talbert said
I am repowering my 1972 Tartan 34 and looking for advice regarding diesel
engines that I should consider and the best way to modify/replace her engine
beds .  All advice is welcome.

You said that all advice was welcome, so...
Have the Atomic Four rebuilt and spend the resulting $6,000 you saved on a gas
sniffer, carbon monoxide alarm, and a vacation.

Mike Freeman
GOOSE

--

Cheers!