[alberg30] Re: INFO Needed Prior to Looking for a '30'

Jackie E. Thomas JThomas at lombard.ca
Wed Oct 21 08:33:01 PDT 1998

Thanks for the story Matthew, it was interesting from a couple of different
perspectives - the boat itself and the Oil Company doing the salvage.

Jackie

Matthew Wynn <mattwynn at ns.sympatico.ca> on 10/20/98 07:36:36 PM

Please respond to alberg30 at onelist.com

To:   alberg30 at onelist.com
cc:    (bcc: Jackie E. Thomas/CENTRAL/CIML)
Subject:  [alberg30] Re: INFO Needed Prior to Looking for a '30'

Jackie E. Thomas wrote:

> From: "Jackie E. Thomas" <JThomas at lombard.ca>

Hi Jackie and A30 enthusiasts. Albergs are not Kevlar and vacuum bagged
polyesters. However, the attached story from one of our local newspapers
is a good argument for our venerable yachts. Sorry for the quality but
as I do not have a scanner I had to fax it to myself and insert as a
picture in MS Word.
               Matthew