[alberg30] Re: Diesel's on Alberg 30's

A30240 at aol.com A30240 at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 19:01:27 PDT 1998

From: A30240 at aol.com

I'm sure there have been some advances, but I put a 2GM in Isa Lei two years
ago and love it.  My only complaint is the vibration at idle.  Wit anything
above idle, it smooths out is does a great job.  No unusual smells, noise,
more power (read cruising a knot faster for about a 1/3 of a gallon per hour).
For the older boats iI recommend the 2GM, for a new boat, with a molded engine
pan the Westerbeake is easier to install.

Jim Davis
Isa Lei
240