[alberg30] Re: Diesel's on Alberg 30's

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 20:56:31 PST 1998

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

Dear Lee,
	I have a eigth year old Yanmar that's ok for now. My main problems are with
deck hardware leaks,  interior freshwater rot in bulkheads from same and a
badly installed wheel by a previous owner (who should have spent his time and
money patching the damn deck leaks instead #@**&%@).
	And everything's on hold because I'm going back to school for computers
because of an injury on my present job, which I'm hanging onto by the skin of
my teeth because it's all I've got and they're paying the tuition for me to
study. So my boat's basically in mothballs. I try to keep it covered and dry
so the freshwater rot, which is not general but just in a few spots, doesn't
spread. Any suggestions, treatments etc. for this?
Regards,
paul