[alberg30] Re: Boat stuff

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Thu Oct 29 09:57:00 PST 1998

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at ameritech.net>

This is a subject of on going concern on Bathtub Mary #312... she has a
retro fitted bladder tank under the port side berth in the forward cabin.
Pluming coming through the bulkhead from the head and vented via a flex hose
to a vent on the transom. I replaced the hose to the vent and the system
seamed to like the attention... alas it was only temporary. The orders have
returned... I Could use a few good ideas my self!

kindest regards,
Greg Vandenberg