[alberg30] Re: holdingtanks

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Fri Oct 30 00:37:02 PST 1998

From: "Gordon E. White" <gewhite at crosslink.net>

Well, at the Alberg seminar last winter there was talk about this
problem. The suggestions were to vent the tank VERY well. Maybe two
vents to get cross-flow. My own experience with bladder tanks has been
bad. On another boat we had a bladder and it seemed to let odors through
the fabric and because it was non-rigid it never had much air space in
it. There was  a group buy of rigid tanks by the Association.  - Gordon
White