[alberg30] Re: FYI

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 10:36:10 PST 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Pat,
Interesting story about Kurt Hanson. I think he must have been more serious
about the cigarette lighter location,  than the heavy racing crew explanation,
because I know that compass door gives alot when I step on it, and it could
definitely have been made stronger.
I notice your boat is named Mynx 2.  An old friend of my father's, whose name
was Arthur Muller, named all his boats Mynx. Any connection?

Take Care,
Lee Trachtenberg
Stargazer #255