[alberg30] Re: trailer for Alberg 30

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 05:19:38 PDT 1998

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

Dear John and Tom,
	I'm the one who initiated the  request for info on the trailer and appreciate
your replies. I will get in touch with Triad Trailers Limited in New Milford,
Conn.
	When you were shopping, did you come across anyone else custom building
trailers?
	Do you know if Triad or anyone else will build one of the kind that lifts the
boat off the ground without benefit of a crane or Travelift? Expensive, I
know, but maybe worth saving for, since it gives you the last measure of
freedom from boatyard gaugers (Am I spelling that right? Anyway, you know who
I mean!)
	Anyone else have any knowledge of trailers for Albergs?
Regards,
Paul Cicchetti
Ashwagh  #23