[alberg30] Re: trailer for Alberg 30

SailrJon at aol.com SailrJon at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 14:52:05 PDT 1998

From: SailrJon at aol.com

  Paul..
         The only one I know that builds this trailer is Triad. I'm sure
there's more, but I saw them in a few Sailing magazines and found them to be
great to work with. I'm heading to CT in a few hours to pick up mine on
Thursday (8 hour drive) and plan to look them over. I'll be glad to let you
know how it went and what my impression was. So far they have been very
professional and seem to know the boat.

  On the road again, John