[alberg30] Re: Need a measurement.

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Fri Sep 18 07:43:33 PDT 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net>

John..........."InCahoots" # 412 (1970 model) is consistently 12 inches to
within 4 or 5 inches of the bottom of the keel at which point it has a nice
rounded shape as I am sure you know. The keel seems to hold this thickness (12
in.) throughout.
    My trailer has a 12 inch channel for the bottom in which I have bolted two
2x12 treated boards (stacked on each other) and it seems to work very well. We
haul a variety of boats on this trailer but none fit any better or haul any
easier than the Alberg 30. For those who might be interested , I believe the
A-30 is a very trailerable boat.

Tom Sutherland
# 412 "InCahoots"
Lexington Ky.