[alberg30] Re: Need a measurement.

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Tue Sep 22 07:01:00 PDT 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net>

John............How is the trailer coming along ?

Can you share a little additional information ?

Will this trailer be  for the Alberg 30 exclusively or more of a generic trailer
?

Will it be a "goose neck" or will the hitch be attached directly to the frame ?

Two or three axle ?

How about brakes , surge , electric , other ?

Would you mind giving us an idea of the estimated cost ?

I hope you don't find this an invasion of privacy......you know we are just one
big happy (Alberg) family here ! ........ Tai for any info !

Tom Sutherland
A-30 # 412