[alberg30] Re: Need a measurement.

SailrJon at aol.com SailrJon at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 14:54:13 PDT 1998

From: SailrJon at aol.com

  Tom, my Trailer is being built by Triad Trailers Ltd. in New Millford, Ct.
It was built just for the Alberg 30. The have a great Info packet and give you
the base price and the extras. Mine has electric brakes, mounted spare tire,
and bow ladder. The cost was a little over 5k. That seemed alot but it's well
built and now I can step out my back door this winter to work on "Miss Magic"
instead of driving an hour and a half. I'm driving up Thursday to get the
trailer, 7 hours from here, and plan on loading her on Friday afternoon. My
baby's coming home : ).

  Call Mike at Triad < 860-354-1146> and he'll be glad to send you all the
info , plus some pictures.

  Cool Breezes, John