[alberg30] Re: Need a measurement.

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Tue Sep 22 15:47:49 PDT 1998

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net>

John,

    Thank you for your reply. I am not in the market for a trailer  but have some
friends who are. I already have a trailer and you are absolutely
correct..........it is a great feeling to have your baby right outside your shop
door.
    I do not think the tag is too bad , I paid $3,000 for my trailer on the used
market and  really considered myself lucky to find it when I did.......It is more
generic but nothing fits on it better than my Alberg 30. I can truly say I don't
believe there is anything I would change about it. Also , by being of a generic
design , it is also nice to be able to place other boats on it for bottom jobs,
ect.
    We do not have a lift on our lake, only a ramp.  Several of us share the
trailer and help each other raise and lower the masts of  27 to 30 foot
sailboats........we also have no crane.

Tom S
A-30 #412
InCahoots