[alberg30] Re: Exhaust question

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 20:39:01 PDT 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi George,

I have stared at this exhaust setup and wondered what the easiest fix might
be. I think the solution thought up by the instalers of your exhaust sounds
very good.
Putting a vertical loop in the hose from the manifold to the aqualift muffler
should be fairly easy to add, and should keep the water from getting into the
engine.
Do you think I can get away with a loop of exhaust grade hose, or do I need to
have a metal pipe fitted?

Thx, George,

Lee Trachtenberg

Stargazer #255