[alberg30] How to remove galley fiddles?

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Tue Apr 6 06:39:17 PDT 1999

From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

	Anyone done this?

	I want to replace the laminate, but I can't figure out how to remove
the trim pieces around it. There are no visible screws, in contrast to the
top of the icebox, which was easy. No filled screw holes that I can find.
There are two small brads at each outside corner, but that's just to keep
the corners mated. I've pushed a very thin putty knife up
-vertically-between the joint where the trim meets the vertical plywood- to
see if I could find a screw or countersunk brads, but the force involved is
making me nervous.

	Any suggestions? This is the older version, folks, hull #287.

	Thanks