[alberg30] A4 carb

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Wed Apr 21 08:46:06 PDT 1999

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

Motorsailors...	I've noticed in the latter part of the past sailing season
that there had been a build up of black soot around my exhaust. Thats a lie...
I noticed it earlier in the season. I thinking it is a result of my propensity
to motor and sail as soon as the wind drops the boat speed to below 3 kts..
and the schedule says we need to someplace else... soon. In any event... I
need a little advice as to how to have my cake and eat it too. I have been
thinking that maybe a carb. adjustment at the main jet was in order or maybe a
little hotter spark plug would put me over the top on this problem
(annoyance).

regards,
greg