[alberg30] Levelling Alberg 30s

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at cyberus.ca
Sun Apr 25 14:27:32 PDT 1999

From: Jack Vanderloo <jvdloo at cyberus.ca>

Ahoy
Is there any consensus among Albergers about the absolute best
position(s) on the boat to level the vessel prior to undertaking
delicate jobs such as redrawing the waterline?  Logic would dictate
cockpit and cabin sole to be the two main reference points, yet, using a
2-foot level, I find a distinct difference between them.
KC 641 has a liner; I suppose this might affect the answers.  Anyone
with a latter-part-of-the-seventies A30 who's addressed this issue?
Thanks and cheers.
Jack Vanderloo
ALDABI