[alberg30] Vented loop for head water inlet?

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Mon Apr 26 14:08:56 PDT 1999

From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

	When I bought Calliope the head was installed with the inlet line
running a foot of so directly from the thru-hull to the head. Should it not
have a vented loop up above the waterline?

	If so, I'd like to keep it all nice and neat and install the loop
inside the cabinet area behind the head, up and down on the aft bulkhead,
just under the deck. However, when heeled to port to the rail,  that will be
pretty close to the dynamic waterline. - should I forgo the aesthetics and
install the vent out in  the open, or can I conceal it.

	Thanks

	Tom F.