[alberg30] Whats this?

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Fri Apr 30 18:00:11 PDT 1999

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

A friend just handed me a loran C. I'm not sure what good it is to me  so I'm
asking for a little impute. The name is (SI-TEX/ KODEN loran C 787C) I know
they are going to phase out loran but it may make a good back up to the GPS.
Do I need any thing special regarding antenna, ect.. to make it operate. Any
direction is much appreciated.

regards,
greg