[alberg30] Re: Current thinking on bedding compunds?

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 12:20:00 PDT 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Thom,
i like 5200, regardless of difficulty in removing it, but that's just me.

Are you replacing the windows exactly as they were originaly designed, or are
you doing something different?  Our ports all need replacing, and I was
thinking of going with 1/2 " lexan, oversize, and bolting them to the cabin
sides, and doing away with the aluminum frames.
What do you and the gang think?
Lee
Stargazer #255