[alberg30] Re: prospective A30 buyer

sunstone sunstone at idirect.com
Thu Apr 22 09:39:49 PDT 1999

From: sunstone <sunstone at idirect.com>

Dear Molly Sherwood:

Additional to Gordon's letter you can join the Alberg Great Lakes
Association (est 1965) in addition to the Chesapeake based A-30
Association.   The organizations have had twice annual team racing
between the two Associations for over 30 years alternating between
Toronto (Spring) and Annapolis (Fall).

The Great Lakes Association has a Handbook out on the A-30, I don't know
whether the Chesapeake guys do but probably.

Great Lakes Alberg Association contacts:
Sam is the Commodore and Ann is the Editor, you can reach them at:
Sam & Ann Malcolmson <alberg at ebsi.ca> or Rick Kent Treasurer
416-766-5063 or Membership Doug Stevens 416-979-9831 $25 CDN.

I hope this is helpful.

Fair winds,

John Birch, Sunstone KC-65