[alberg30] Seafurl: roller furlering

Joe Tokarz alberg30 at interactive.net
Mon Aug 16 19:06:14 PDT 1999

From: alberg30 at interactive.net (Joe Tokarz)

In a recent mailer from West Marine, I saw an ad for Sea Furl SL roller
furling. This brand is advertised at $464.25 for a 30' foot boat at 3/16"
to 7/32" headstay wire diameter, and max headstay length 40.5'. Reg price
@$600.

Has anyone used this brand before, or had experience with it. Will this fit
on an A30? Seems a decent price for headsail furling.

Would appreciate your comments, or reference to any printed reviews.

Thanks

Joe #499
"One Less Traveled"

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.