[alberg30] alberg 25 ???

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Mon Aug 16 15:41:09 PDT 1999

From:	Scott Wallace <tristan at one.net>

Carl Alberg designed a diesel powered 25' the Cape Dory 25D...He did not design the gas powered Cape Dory 25...

He also designed the Pearson Ariel and a few others that fall into this size range.  Check out:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/designs.htm

Good Luck,

Scott Wallace, Spindrift, Pearson Electra 22' 6" LOD designed by Carl Alberg, built by Pearson of Bristol, R.I. 1963,
displacement 3000#, draft full keel 3'

clouross at globetrotter.net wrote:

> From: clouross at globetrotter.net
>
> Hi, last summer we bought a boat and didnt know what kind of ship it was...
>
> After a lot of reaserch, we find out that it looks exacly like an Alberg.
>
> The problem is that Alberg dosent seem to ever desing an Alberg of 25 foot long !
>
> The boat come from Kingston. It weight 3.25 tons.
>
> Draft is 4.2 foot. It look like an Alberg 30...
>
> We were sure about the fact that it was an Alberg, but some people told us there are no Alberg 25 in this universe.
>
> If anybody could help us please do it...
>
> Confusely  JF & Nadia
>
> couross at globetrotter.net

> Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
> http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html
> With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.

Transfer your big list to ONElist and earn $500!
For program details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/biglistbon_intro.html