[alberg30] alberg 25 ???

clouross at globetrotter.net clouross at globetrotter.net
Mon Aug 16 18:13:03 PDT 1999

From: clouross at globetrotter.net

Hi, last summer we bought a boat and didnt know what kind of ship it was...
After a lot of reaserch, we find out that it looks exacly like an Alberg.
The problem is that Alberg dosent seem to ever desing an Alberg of 25 foot long !
The boat come from Kingston. It weight 3.25 tons.
Draft is 4.2 foot. It look like an Alberg 30...
We were sure about the fact that it was an Alberg, but some people told us there are no Alberg 25 in this universe.
If anybody could help us please do it...
Confusely  JF & Nadia

couross at globetrotter.net

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.