[alberg30] Gray Mar Coil

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Tue Aug 17 13:58:17 PDT 1999

From: "Alan P. Kefauver" <apk2 at home.com>

Anyone know what coil goes on the GrayMarine 25? Mine went up yesterday and needs replacing. Died slowly in the heat coming back from Rock Hall. Engine started to miss a little, then a lot, (all while in gear and engine revved fine in neutral), then started missing even when not under load. Coil was as hot as blazes when I touched it. Also, my little data sheet calls for a J-11J plug and my engine has J11G plugs. Which is right?

Thanks
Alan
Andante #152

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com!
If you join ONElist’s FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html