[alberg30] Digest Number 360

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Sun Aug 22 05:33:43 PDT 1999

From: Gordon White <gewhite at crosslink.net>

I have returned from my 9,000 mile road trip from VA to Los Angeles, to Vancouver
BC & return, so would like to put my A-30 subscription back on a regular basis
(rather than digest form). How do I do that?

    Saw no Albergs in the Straits of Georgia, which is pretty wind-less in August.
We chartered a 38 ft twin diesel and enjoyed (?) the speed to look at the very
beautiful fijords of British Columbia. If you get the chance, take a trip there and
don't miss Princess Louisa Inlet, a deep glacier-cut valley surrounded by 9,000
foot mountains. The rapids make it a little tough under sail, but there were
sailboats there.
                            - Gordon White  A-275

ONElist announces "FRIENDS & FAMILY!"
For details, including our weekly drawing, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html