[alberg30] Cape May Anchorage?

Michael Stephano mundo at visi.net
Thu Aug 5 10:47:41 PDT 1999

From: "Michael Stephano" <mundo at visi.net>

Just as you pass through the canal you will find on your right a fairly
large anchorage in front of the yacht club. I have both anchored or picked
up a mooring if there was one available.
Michael Stephano
Hopkins & Bro. General Store and the
Eastern Shore Steamboat Co. Restaurant
http://members.visi.net/~mundo/