[alberg30] Cape May Anchorage?

Furey, Bill (CORP) bill.furey at corporate.ge.com
Tue Aug 10 13:34:13 PDT 1999

From: "Furey, Bill (CORP)" <bill.furey at corporate.ge.com>

Tom- I've got a mooring right off the yacht club main dock which you're free
to use but there's no mooring lines attached-it's a big red(faded) bouey
with my name (Furey) on it but check out the small chain to the ball- I've
got to replace it & might have it done when you get there.  I've told the
yacht club they could use the mooring in my absence(Sunseeker Alberg 35) but
if no one's on it, feel free & use my name at the Corinthian Yacht club-
that & two bucks might get you a beer-I'm in Cape may week of August 28 thru
labor day-give a buzz (609)
884-5586-wife Amy.  Cheers

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com!
If you join ONElist’s FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html