[alberg30] conversion update

sousa, christopher sousa_christopher at emc.com
Wed Aug 11 04:42:26 PDT 1999

From: "sousa, christopher" <sousa_christopher at emc.com>

Catherine,

Beneath the companionway doors, there should be a small (2"x3") stainless
plate that has the hull #, model year, and Whitby Boatworks printed on it.
If you cannot see the number on this, check your sailnumber, as this may be
the original.

Regards,

Chris Sousa
Carina Vela

Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
For details on ONElist’s NEW FRIENDS & FAMILY program, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html