[alberg30] Rudder and Backing up

John Bailey jebailey at freeway.net
Tue Aug 17 04:09:49 PDT 1999

From: "John Bailey" <jebailey at freeway.net>

Tom,

The only thing I can think of, about the problem of horizontal text, is that
I am built much more horizontal than vertical.  The computer gremlins must
be able to recognize this and have formatted my text accordingly in an
attempt to translate physical characteristics along with thoughts.  Just to
check this out, I will attempt to lose 10 lbs. this week to see if it makes
a difference to your computer.

Just a thought!!

John Bailey
"Zevulun"  #33