[alberg30] Gray Mar Coil - Spark plug problems

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Wed Aug 18 10:44:49 PDT 1999

From: Dan Sternglass <dans at stmktg.com>

greg vandenberg wrote:

> From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>
>
> I would like to chime in on Alan's woes... I was in a same situation over the
> weekend... my solution was to change the plugs...

Greg,

I had an Atomic-4 problem last season with excessive plug fouling,
forcing me to change the plugs. The problem turned out to be that the
main mixture setting was set WAY too rich. Don't know if that is your
problem, but if the plugs are fouled black, it might be.

--Dan Sternglass
dans at stmktg.com
"Watcher of the Skies", #201, 1966, Ithaca, NY, Cayuga Lake

ONElist now brings ICQ Instant Messaging to members
For details,