[alberg30] alberg 25 ???

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 13:25:46 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Scott is right.  I owned an Arial, but it was considered a 26, at least by
Pearson.  It is 25' 7" and is a lovely boat.  It's only drawback is lack of a
seperate head.  It hat the Pearson, Alberg shaped main cabin ports, and 1
small, screened opening ports on each side, forward. Mine had a enameld plate
at the rear of the cockpit with a number on it.  Also, a wooden vertical
hatch there for acess to the gas tank , if an outboard model.  Mine was an
outboard model when I purchased it, but they also came with Atonic fours.  I
installed a 7 1/2 hp Vire two stroke inboard, which swung a 12x6 prop. and
would push the boat to almost 7 knots.  Russ Pfeiffer.

Transfer your big list to ONElist and earn $500!
For program details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/biglistbon_intro.html