[alberg30] alberg 25 ???

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 13:15:16 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Clouross, youdon't say if the topside or the under water looks like an Alberg
30.
Perhaps you have an early Cape Dory 25, which no one seems to want to take
credit for, but looks for all the world like a stretched Alberg Sea Sprite.
I owned a Sprite and a friend had a CD 25 and the underwater shape looks very
much the same.  But in the early days some builders did this.  You will find
South Coast boats that look like Albergs (perhaps he did do it for them), and
Kittiwakes ( I think built in Ohio) were about 24' +  , outboard well and 4
berth cabins, a quality boat.
Russ Pfeiffer

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com!
If you join ONElist’s FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html