[alberg30] Gray Mar Coil - Spark plug problems

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 14:15:53 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Shawn, on the carb there is (on mine) a small adjustable jet, with a little
cross bar on it, that turns in and out.  The routine is to close it untill it
seats, (gently) then back out 2 1/2 turns for a starting point.  I had to
repack mine a couple of years ago.  remove the whole unit, dissasemple, and
make some new cork gaskets from a sheet of cork gasket material.  Mine was
leaking a little before I did that, and the rebuild gaskets did the trick.
Russ

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
       NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
Apply online today!                http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1