[alberg30] Re: Alberg Trailer

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 22:52:42 PDT 1999

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

As a result of your hint, I found the site and asked for a quote:
 <A HREF="http://www.sailnet.com/triad/index.htm">Click here: Triad
Trailers</A>

Thanks!

In a message dated 8/18/99 6:05:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
MoonSailn at aol.com writes:

> From: MoonSailn at aol.com
>
>    Paul ...
>      Triad makes a nice trailer for the 30. I bought one last year from
them
>  for my 30 and it fits like a dream. I paid about 5k for mine and had the
bow

>  ladder added. I also believe Triad has a web site, but as of this writing
>  don't have thier address.
>
>   Fair winds .. John L
>                  # 504

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com by starting a new list at ONElist.
Drawing is held each week through August 20.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html