[alberg30] PHRF QUESTION

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Tue Aug 24 08:03:35 PDT 1999

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

I think I created a MONSTER!

	It did not take long for use-guys to go right on over my head!  Maybe not
over my head but certainly beyond the info. that I was looking for. It's great
to see that racing is alive and well in the Alberg fleet! Lets try again. I'm
only looking to keep these guys on an honest tack.

	So if "Bathtub Mary" hoist her only jib (a furling 150) and raises her only
main. Her rating would be ________. And if "Bathtub Mary" raised her cruising
spinnaker her rating would be _________.

Regards- Greg

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
       NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
Apply online today!                http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1