[alberg30] re holding tank

Mpete53 at aol.com Mpete53 at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 09:19:56 PDT 1999

From: Mpete53 at aol.com

Like Bob Lincoln instillation, I used the forward compartment under the cabin
sole for my holding tank.
My compartment is part of the inner hull liner, not the hull. The liner had
two flats already molded in, one for the floor board, and the second one
about 3/8 of a inch lower. I made a fiberglass top and fiberglass tubes that
were glassed into the top for my inlets and outlets. I then glued the whole
top on using 3M 5200. So far the system has held up well.

Will post or e-mail photos of project if the group is interested.

ONElist members: don't miss out on the latest news at ONElist
Join our community member news update at