[alberg30] Rudder and Backing up

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Tue Aug 17 00:18:15 PDT 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

John,

For what it is worth ... this message came in just fine. It was like most all
of the others which I receive daily  ( about  fifty or so) ... I don't know how
you did it, but Keep it up !

Tom S

John Bailey wrote:

> From: "John Bailey" <jebailey at freeway.net>
>
> Tom,
>
> The only thing I can think of, about the problem of horizontal text, is that
> I am built much more horizontal than vertical.  The computer gremlins must
> be able to recognize this and have formatted my text accordingly in an
> attempt to translate physical characteristics along with thoughts.  Just to
> check this out, I will attempt to lose 10 lbs. this week to see if it makes
> a difference to your computer.
>
> Just a thought!!

Create a list for FRIENDS & FAMILY...
...and YOU can WIN $100 to Amazon.com.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html