[alberg30] Parts source in Annapolis

Guy Lalonde lalondegc at videotron.ca
Thu Dec 2 05:04:09 PST 1999

I'm considering buying some Norseman turnbuckles to replace my old ones. However I'm having a hard time finding a source for them up here in Canada. I found an internet site in the US called Performance Yacht Systems, http://www.pyacht.com/welcome.html , based in Annapolis, who carry Norsemans. They claim to be " your internet source for hard to find sailing gear, offered at discount prices".

Has anyone on this list ever heard of them or dealt with them ?  Good experience or bad experience ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Guy
Cyrena #466