[alberg30] Refinishing the decks, revisited

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 6 10:38:05 PST 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <sutherlandt at prodigy.net>

Sanders ... I realize that you made this request a while back (I am cleaning up
this computer) but do not recall any response. I believe I flagged this message
and meant to reply (and may have but can't remember)

Anyway ......A product by the name of "New Glass" worked very well on my blue
freeboard, just follow the instructions , it is available at West Marine.

Tom S
A30  #412
InCahoots