[alberg30] Digest Number 461

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Wed Dec 8 23:31:45 PST 1999

From: Gordon White <gewhite at crosslink.net>

   Well, the critic may have some points (concise writing is not one of them) but my
Alberg does almost exactly what I want of it which is to please me. Yes, I have
sailed at least one boat that I enjoyed more but it was a 47 footer that I can't
afford. I'd like a BMW Z3 and a Beech Bonanza and
....... for Christmas.
                             - Gordon White