[alberg30] Parts source in Annapolis

John Birch Sunstone at idirect.com
Thu Dec 2 20:30:16 PST 1999

Guy;
OOPs, well I do know a Guy and I thought you were he, oh well as "I've
never had the pleasure of meeting you" means your luck is still holding.

At any rate go for the Norsemans, forget the Dyform, if your going salty
consider 316 1x19 but go up one size.  Dyform is tough on chafing sails,
I can imagine what would happen to a mylar sail.
Contact Doug Stevens <doug.stevens at sympatico.ca> if you ever want to
join the Great Lakes Association, I thought you were already a member,
$25 CDN.
Caio,
John - you're not really a bilge rat mate, but I have a hankering for
some cheese right now ; )