[alberg30] CCA Design Suitabilty for Cruising (very long)

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Thu Dec 9 09:05:17 PST 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <sutherlandt at prodigy.net>

I must admit that I am not exactly sure what  "CCA" actually stands for but I
kind of get the jest after reading all of the recent posts. I do know one
thing. If everyone felt the same as myself and I believe most of those on this
list about the Carl Alberg designed boats, very few of us would be able to
afford one of them. There simply would not be enough of them to go around.

Tom S
A30  #412
InCahoots