[alberg30] CCA Design Suitabilty for Cruising (very long)

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Thu Dec 9 13:18:17 PST 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <sutherlandt at prodigy.net>

Thanks Sanders ! .... Now can you give me a little bit more. How was it
that the "Cruising Club of America" was able to play this role if the
design of this era of sailboats ? If you think I am the only guy that
doesn't understand all of this you can take it off line ... just curious.

Tom S
A30  #412
InCahoots