[alberg30] CCA Design Suitabilty for Cruising (very long)

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 22:28:55 PST 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Tom, CCA stands for Cruising Club of America.  For quite a few years my club
hosted a Traditional race for full keel boats, wood, glass, and other
(fero-cement , etc).  We used the CCA rules.  I measured quite a few boats,
and ratings tended to be close to the waterline length, all things considered.
Russ