[alberg30] hailing port

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Fri Dec 10 06:59:00 PST 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <sutherlandt at prodigy.net>

Thanks Gordon ... This kind of confirms what I suspected. With a small transom like the
A30 a port of call in 4" letters could actually be a bit much. I have thought about
calling the Coasties and just asking them but then again I hate to bring something to
their attention which they may  be letting slide.... Maybe I am being paranoid.

Tom S
A30  #412
InCahoots

PS ... I always think you are referring to me when you talk about "boat names" ... I told
you I was Paranoid !